Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Hollywood Aesthetics via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain
features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (Cookies)
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC
(Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is
effective in the UK.
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Hollywood Aesthetics, we or us – Hollywood Aesthetics Ltd of 6 Windmill Close, Ravenstone, Leicestershire, LE67 2BJ
UK and EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the privacy and
Electronic Communication (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
User or you – any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Hollywood Aesthetics and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hollywood Aesthetics and accessing the website in connection with
the provision of such services; and
site unless expressly excluded
by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice-versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it’
that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites/
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Hollywood Aesthetics is the data “controller”. This means that Hollywood Aesthetics
determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
b. Contact information such as email address, phone number;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Hollywood Aesthetics will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means
b. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
d. When you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
e. When you elect to receive marketing communications from us’
f. When you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content
and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact
with its content.
b. We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings in your browser, for more information about cookies, and
how we use them on the website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when
using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
b. Transmission by email of promotional offers, discounts and monthly prize draws
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this,
you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. A soft-opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies to when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to
ask us for more details about a particular service, and we are marketing similar services). Under “soft-opt-in” consent, we will take your
consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw
your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract
between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share data with
13. We may share your data with following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to allow professional advisors the ability to do our marketing;
Keeping data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
a. We store your data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or
unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. If you want detailed information from GetSafe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud,
identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government
and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete
such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
“manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will
tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our
legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
21. If you are not satisfied with the way to make a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your
complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact
details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for
which we hold it.
Links to other websites
23. This website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the
statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
24. Hollywood Aesthetics may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or transfer of control or all or
part of Hollywood Aesthetics. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along
purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
25. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
the website and to improve our range of services. Hollywood Aesthetics has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that
your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
28. All Cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
29. Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies.
By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Hollywood Aesthetics to provide a better experience and service to you. You
may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
30. This website may place the following cookies:
a. Analytical/performance cookies – they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to see how visitors move around our website
when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are
looking for easily.
31. You can find a full list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
32. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be
changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the
developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions
38. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other,
right or remedy.
39. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
of the website following the alterations.You may contact Hollywood Aesthetics by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up-to-date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is discrepancy, please let us know.
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website. We ensure you receive the best user experience whilst browsing our website.